Production Method:This standard size matted print will fit a variety of 11" x 14" ready-made frames. The front mat is a high quality acid-free 4-ply white core mat board in the color Antique White with an additional 4-ply backing board behind the photograph. The matted photographs are shipped in a clear protective plastic sleeve inside a flat sturdy mailer.
Image title: Peppered Light
This image is from my photography architectural series of Southwest windows and doors from the past. All photographs are original and photographed by artist Bob Estrin.
- 7" x 10.5" photograph matted to a standard sized 11" x 14" mat, ready to frame
- Printed at professional lab on Fuji Crystal Archive Photo paper with a lustre finish
- Includes printed artist signed Certificate of Authenticity and artist biography
- The acid-free archival quality mat is hand signed by the artist
- Presented in a clear protective plastic sleeve
Additional sizes of this image are available in my store gallery: 16" x 20" matted, 16" x 24" and 20" x 30" prints on paper and 16" x 24", 20" x 30", 24" x 36" and 32" x 48" sizes as a gallery wrapped canvas. The frames and mat stand shown above are for illustrative purposes only to represent how the artwork may look in your home.
11 x 14 inch mat including photograph of Yellow wooden window shutters with dried red peppers hanging on Southwest yellow adobe wall in the old Barrio historic section of Tucson AZ- B071GZKLTM